The Morton Finance team works hard to offer precautionary measures on our website (www.mortonfinance.com) in order to ensure consumer privacy, confidentiality, and security. Our data protection policy updated regularly in order to offer the utmost quality assurance.
This Agreement is executed between you (hereinafter “the Client”) and the Company.
Please read the full disclosure of the limits of your privacy below.
1. Morton Finance collects private information from its clients for identity verification purposes and information gathering via data tracking software.
2. Our clients must freely provide accurate identity verification documents and information as mentioned in our terms and conditions in order to utilize our services. Furthermore, our clients must immediately update our website with changes in personal details. These safety measures secure client trading, deters fraud and money laundering, and protects trading activity on our site (www.mortonfinance.com).
3. By using our site (www.mortonfinance.com) and services, our clients voluntarily consent to all or partial use of client information, including records of transactions and interactions with Morton Finance.
4. Morton Finance collects additional data with cookies in order to track the manner in which our site is used (www.mortonfinance.com) and in order to add additional security and privacy measures.
5. Clients must provide verification in writing that they are registering for a Morton Finance account on their own behalf and not through coercion. Any accounts that seem fraudulent will be placed on hold or terminated.
6. Morton Finance maintains its utmost ability to protect private information and will not share it with third parties without prior written consent. However, we at Morton Finance may be subject to the legal requirements in a client’s jurisdiction.
7. Morton Finance stores all client interactions for record-keeping purposes and will be retrieved should disputes arise between the client and Morton Finance.
8. When a client signs the terms and conditions document, he or she consents to receiving contact via e-mail or telephone from Morton Finance employees on occasion. Morton Finance may occasionally contact clients by phone or email in order to offer information about Morton Finance trading opportunities and promotions. Clients are entitled to prohibit further contact from Morton Finance as any time by contacting the company in writing an expressing a desire to cease contact.
Morton Finance uses state of the art encryption and SSL security technologies in order to protect your personal data, as is common practice among the world's biggest financial institutions. When connecting to the website, make sure you see a lock icon appear in your browser's address bar to insure you are using a protected SSL connection.